- We are breeding to improve the breed, continue to preserve herding instinct and to maintain good health and temperament.
- I am offering Companion/Performance pets and Show prospects (I do not sell Show Prospects unless referred to by an established ethical breeder, and it will be co-ownership).
- Boris and Boola (Sire’s and Dam’s call names) both have health clearances.
- Dam’s OFA CHIC#154055
- Dam’s OFA health profile: https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=2169987frofile
- Sire’s genetic testing certificates are available upon request.
- Dam’s pedigree: http://www.cardiped.net/details.php?id=100716
- Sire’s pedigree: http://www.cardiped.net/details.php?id=100068
- Litter’s pedigree: http://www.cardiped.net/testmating.php?dam=100716&sire=100068&fbclid=IwAR3AYVMWBsX1g1QcjAokcHdJ9fWal5E8toGW45IT7LxB_p14sXARw1Ajsi8
- Puppies are placed with up-to-date shots.
- Puppies were treated with deworming medication at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age to address intestinal parasites. You have to continue deworming every 2 weeks until your puppy gets 12 weeks old.
- Please email the filled out the linked questionnaire to email@example.com
- Once the questionnaire is submitted, please allow me a week to review it.
- Puppies are ready for pick up between 9 and 12 weeks of age. You need to pick up the puppy in person.
The puppy questionnaire can be found here: https://www.zhelan.ca/docs/zhelan-puppy-questionnaire.docx